Thursday, September 4, 2008

haha i guess those who knw me will see disgusting rashes on my body tmrw. cuz.............. i freaking go use shampoo meant for the HAIR, to wash my body. zzz dont knw what i thinking sia. haha but who knws, it maybe even btr than washing with body lotion. =D lol i feel im giving excuses to pacify myself. =p

somehow, i feel mrs tan and i, the relationship deteriorating. dont knw, juz my personal six sense. she seems to be pissed with whatever i do. like todae, she go scold me and link to other things when i juz spoke ONE sentence to reply to clement's question. ..... argh dont care. i am juz gonna do my part.

things to complete todae:
1) A & E Maths Distinction Tests
2) History Elective at least 1-2 theme
3) Bio CHUNK of notes =p

- the deadly silence.

No comments: