Friday, June 20, 2008

birthday.

this is the first time in my whole life that i isnt exactly very excited abt my birthday. cuz i knw theres still papers that will screw me up. and it did. add maths paper is like alien language to me, so i dont think i can even get 70/100. yeah crap.

but is really REALLY very happy abt the messages that my friends left me. it is really motivating lah, haha.
last year was a green colour one, this year it is a orange one. =DD with my cute little picture in it! haha xD love it, thanks! =DDDDDDDDDDDD

o.0 yeah, i have decided not to use time, or rather, waste time to be more precise, on this lame thing anymore. i rather not elaborate, and i rather say, " oh nothing has happened" to others, cuz its no point being angry. cuz the kind of hurting feeling caused is enough, and i will try to refrain from being sad and depressed over something that people couldnt care less abt; something that people treat it as a joke.

- i wish for eternity, in the love we share now.

No comments: