Wednesday, June 4, 2008

我是个败类

todae... juz felt so depressed. okay i knw i have been depressing these days. i suddenly knw why people will attempt to commit suicide le

early in the morning, slept like a pig to 10am. then my house phone got spammed. both my parents ask me why i nvr go remedial, lol. this kind of thing, i also nvr intentionally go pon. the schdule there put remdial for 4-5 and 4-10 lah.. zzz then call my parents... wtf? told my father that my maths cant make it or sth. zzz crap. what a great ego booster.

kkay then went inside audi. talk to kb abit. he said a phrase that spark me:败类!.. i begin to ponder. am i really one? coming late to remedial, okay maybe i really deserve this. but it is too sudden to me i tihnk.

bowling comp, tmrw going to train. ken told me he cant go training tmrw cuz he has study grp. then yesterday he actually pon study to go library mug with people like louis lah. obviously i will be pissed abit lah. after a while, in his msg, he told me: okay lah, i going back to focus grp.. i belong there. the home of the losers. kkay, then i feel abit guilty, abit hearfelt that i might have hurt his ego or sth. i persuaded him to go back library with them. cuz library is definitely a better environment to study. seriously. then i got to learn that he was saying im something like xu wei in chinese. meaning very fake.

juz felt quite hurt in some sense. he is truly my very very good friend... i really care. and i get this in reply.
am i really a 败类?

sorry for the emoness. juz felt quite...........

-我是个败类

No comments: